.

Monday, March 18, 2019

Music And Stress Essay -- essays research papers

Music and airDuring the first week of my self change compute I monitored my stresslevels and the way music effected the mental and bodily aspects of stress.From monitoring this properly, I found that nameening to music pleasing to me atthe specifically different times I experienced stress did suspensor reduce myinternal feelings and physical changes. In c befully studying the respective(a) typesof stress experienced I concluded that certain types of music to a greater extent effectivelyreduced my stress and anxiousness levels. The following paragraphs explain furtherthe types of stress felt and the music that assisted in subsiding the symptomsof stress.Stress canful be felt in several different forms, include here are thefollowing ways I experienced stress. This timbre was found to be particularlyimportant in past studies to catch specific stress styles and mostimportantly, what music reduced what symptoms of stress. There are six separateforms of stress that can be exper ienced. These are characteristic in physical,behavioral, emotional, cognitive, spiritual, and relational aspects.Physical symptoms I personally experienced were headaches(specifically tautness headaches), nausea, dizziness, sleep difficulties, tightneck and shoulders, racing heart, trembling hands, and time outlessness.Behavioral symptoms I felt were a definite excess in smoking, bossinesstowards others, compulsive gum chewing, I became critical of others, grinding ofmy teeth so hard that I am forced to wear a mouthpiece at night, and anunfitness to finish what I start. Some of the emotional symptoms includedcrying, anxiety,nervousness, boredom, edginess, overwhelming perceive of pressure,overwhelming anger, being unhappy for no reason, and very testy. Cognitivesymptoms that I felt were trouble thinking clearly, for directfulness, writersblock, long-term memory loss, inability to realise decisions, and constantexcessive worry. Spiritual aspects of stress that I felt doubt, unf orgiving,apathy, and a strong feeling for the need to prove myself. Examples ofrelational symptoms included isolation, intolerance, resentment, clamming up,nagging/whining, distrust,and less contact with friends.The importance of identifying interpersonal feelings helps with decidingwhat music would be most effective in reducing stres... ...nderstand that if she/he decided to change, she/he could. Future use ofbehavior change will most by all odds come in handy. I already have a list ofthings I would same to change on my own time and lettered how and what to do willbe more than enough motivation to get me going.My major goals in this specific self-change project would be thereduction of anxiety and stress through music therapy. Hopefully this willfollow me into the rest of my life, including stress in family life and in mychosen career. Secondary goals that I have acquired through study on the topicare actually using music therapy in my future career. To be specific, I wouldlik e to turn and use music along with psychodynamic therapy to help healpaediatric oncology patients.At this time in my college career, I feel that I am fulfilling my goals,but certainly not to their best. Hopefully, through this and other self-changeprojects, I can prepare myself for today and the future. Self-change is, Ifound, something that can only continue in your life if you use it . If you dofollow through, eventually, the change will require a part of you and not asimple behavior you dont like.

No comments:

Post a Comment