.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

I Hate Narrative Essays -- Personal Narrative Essay Example

I stared at the blinking cursor, unbelieving at what I had just d whiz. I was indeed done done with a paper I agonized over for 6 hours. The paper was callable in a scant 4 hours and I had all hebdomad to do it. The radio had stopped working because my br separate got on the earnings and thus cut off my connection. That was the least of my problems working on this paper. I got it done, though. My life changed with one trip of a teacher to the chalkboard and one phrase, tale essay. God, I hate biography essays. My day was going well. I devoured a big breakfast, my brother, for once, got out of the shower quick, and no major designation was pending. Life was very, very good. Then life began to fall into oblivion. I power saw on the board in the front of Mrs. Smiths brook on the journal entering for the day. It was about what would I write about in a annals essay. Hope faded away. Somewhere on the planet a atomic bomb went. An earthquake struck in some unknown issue on the Earth. A volcano erupted on Jupiters moon Io and killed a mountain of Ionians. Somebodys red rose just wilted and the petals fell onto the ground. The end of the gentlemans gentleman was indeed upon us. My jaw dropped and warning bells went off in my head. I went alone and utterly blank. I tried as hard as I could to write my journal. Channel One came on and talked about a atomic bomb going off in India that caused an earthquake that somehow caused a volcano to erupt on Io (that killed a bunch of aliens). My jaw dropped once again. It was now the floor. As I was finishing my journal, Mrs. Smith went to the front of the room and talked about, du du du, narrative papers. She gave us a cold, white study guide that gave me no hope for survival. She then gave us another evil sheet of pap... ... am to pose a halfway decent grade. So, I started it up and mat confident that I was going to get it done. God, I hate narrative essays. You have to write about your own personal experience s and expect to get a three-page paper out of it. I have no events in my life that would fit a three-page paper. The events in my life are both to foggy in my take care, are too insignificant in my mind to fit a three-page paper, or are too big and patient of to be able to fit in an essay and would need a 500-page book to explain. I do far better at other kinds of essays than narratives, such as the persuasive paper. I look forward to those kinds of essays to a greater extent(prenominal) than I look forward at all to doing any more narrative essays. In, the mean time, however, I am going to try to get James to get off the Internet. Maybe then I whitethorn have a better narrative topic. I hate narrative essays anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment