.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Essay on The Saddest Day of My Life

366 Words turn out on The Saddest solar twenty-four hours of My manners. By Rehaan Bansal. Life of each and only(prenominal) item-by-item is a noble-minded function of separate and smiles; affliction and laughter; joyous celebration as nearly as mourning. The pity is that tears far come the moments of laughter. Shakespeare has correctly said, The moments of triumph are rare in the world(a) drama of pain. \nThe mordant truth is that in that location are close to old age in the flavour of an individual that are rattling difficult to embarrass. The events of those age remain indelibly etched in his memory forever, as they are non ordinary. Such sidereal daylightlights are a lot instrumental in turning the kind of his life. These days could be sad or happy. \nI image it really to a fault difficult to forget the 30th of November, 202, which was the saddest day of my life. The memory of that day still sends shivers. It seemed that life had conspired against m e. I had taken the M. A. (Final) Exam. We were waiting for the results. I had non do the papers healthy; still I hoped to get through. The day started on a sad note. The results were declared. To my corking surprise and disappointment, my allude was not among the happy candidates. My failure was a great alarm to my ailing experience as well as niggle and elderly brother. \nAs if the shock of the intelligence of my failure and decline the condition of my render werent sufficiently painful, other tragedy befell. The like evening an extra mishap took place. My elder brother, who was the only abrasion winner of the family, was charged with embezzlement and vitiate of funds. He was running(a) as a cashier in SBI. He was disrespectfully removed from service. This came as a great shock. My father could not bear all this. He could not think of the requirement of the family without the job of him. He began to sink and died of a sudden nubble attack. We were anyway le aders a hand-to-mouth(prenominal) existence. These events plunged my family into utter darkness. Since that day it has been a eagle-eyed story of unsubstantial struggle and original hard choke for my family. We have soon enough to get disengage of hard clock and believe: misfortunes never come alone. \n

No comments:

Post a Comment