.

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Poetry †Pablo Neruda Essay

1. The speaker in this poem is the persona, because first person is used (I).2. The character of the speaker changes from the first base of the poem to the end. At the beginning the character is unsure in his words and actions, cant find an answer to his questions I dont manage, I dont know where it came from, from winter or a river. I dont know how or when, I did not know what to say. The character has also lost his identity there I was without a face, my eyes were blind.By the end of the poem, the speaker finds himself as part of something, part of the void, conundrum, part of the abyss. He finds himself going with the flow, wheeling with the stars, my heart broke loose on the wind.3. a) The kind of images used most often afterward the line, and suddenly I saw in stanza two are attached with the nature and its flow palpitating plantations, shadow perforated. They are also connected with how the world opens for the speaker the heavens unfastened and open.b) This imagery contri butes to our reading of the speakers thoughts and feelings when he first encounters poetry, because the reference to nature helps the reader to understand the idea of the poem. Nature is something everybody understands regardless of nation or education.4. The speakers first lines of poetry could be pure nonsense(prenominal), / pure wisdom. They could be nonsense because he is not guided by his thoughts, but the poetry simply flows in him and he writes it. The lines can be wisdom as well because of the mood the poet receives his ideas and puts them into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment